Become a top level certified Canine Companions Kinship Method® psychological dog trainer, dog behavioral therapist or cynologist from home! Register below to get started today!
Become a Canine Companions Certified Cynologist – Learn Canine Veterinary Sciences
Become a Canine Companions Certified Canine Behavioral Therapist – On Line!
Become a Certified Kinship® Psychological Dog Trainer!
The Canine Companions Basic Certification KPDT Dog Training Course
The pricing for our dog trainer programs is very straightforward. You will get a superior education, done at your own pace.
Online Canine Veterinarian SciencesBecome a Canine Vet Tech
- Learn canine veterinarian sciences at your own pace online!
- Comes with Certificiation
Canine Behavioral TherapistLearn Professional Dog Training Online
- Learn professional dog training, obedience, and problem solving.
- Comes with CBT Certification
Kinship® Psychological Dog Trainer CourseFor Advanced Trainers Only
- Learn Dog Training Face to Face with Master Trainer Robert Brandau, the Dog Bite Expert
- Includes KPDT Certification
Our Complete Certification Dog Trainer CourseThe Complete Basic Course
- Face to Face Training Includes: Canine Veterinary Sciences, Basic Obedience Dog Training, Basic Problem Solving Dog Training, Basic Dog Psychology Training, and Basic Business Training. Start making money in 7 days!
- Comes with Certification
So Worth It!
“Bob presents this material in such a way that you really get it. I was able to get my dog to stop pulling after the very first video!”
—J. Merritt, Wake Forest NC
Changed the Way I Work With Dogs
“As someone who has worked with dogs for many years, I decided to get a more official dog trainer training certification by taking this course. I am glad I did. In the relatively short time it took me to complete the dog behavioral therapist course, I was able to help calm and retrain dogs that I had thought were beyond changing.”
-Kevin Davis, Scotch Plains NJ
“These courses were perfect for me. They prepared me for a full time career working with dogs without having to deal with the expense of taking time off from work and travel to do it in person, which would have been significantly more expensive.”
G. Hadley Brighton, MA